2007 SE 2wd. 240,000 miles on original front end parts except for shocks. New inner and outer tie rods, complete upper control arms, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, lower ball joints, and lower control arm bushings. I'll be honest, the lower control arm bushings didn't get done. Although I bought a ball joint service tool, I didn't have anything to fit the inner sleeve to press out and didn't have a torch to burn them out. They appeared to still be intact so I skipped them, for now. The ball joint tool says don't use impact. Yeah right. No way were they coming out without using my impact. Even with the impact it took quite a few hammers to finally pop them out. Kinda loud too when they finally popped out. Bc of the shape of the lower control arms I could get the tool to press the back in. I resorted to a 5lb hammer, bigass blunted chisel, and brute strength. To quite a few hits but finally got them driven in even. What a pita. Both inner tie rods took a big Ford wrench and a lot of cursing before they finally broke lose. Everything else went back together without much cursing. I set the tie rods to the same length as the old ones hoping to get the truck to go straight til I got it aligned. Did the work yesterday and got it aligned this morning. Technically it drove straight but would have been dangerous at anything above 40mph. Had toe out, positive camber, and caster was all wrong. Truck was sloppy feeling at best, wondered around and had no return to center. Limped it to the shop and alignment fixed it all. Drives so much better than with the oem parts. imagine that...lol. Next is new coils and leafs for the rear.