Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought wiper refills for the front wipers from yournissanparts.com but did not see a refill for the rear wiper. I did see the entire wiper for sale and went ahead and bought it as it's the same price as a front refill. Is this what everyone else is doing or is there a refill available for the rear? After work I'm going to go check and see if you can even put a refill in the rear wiper.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
You really can't refill the rear. For the price I just bought a new blade from the dealer. I put aftermarket blades on the front...but oddly, no one even lists an aftermarket blade for the rear.

·
on line
197 Posts
My rear gave out after some ice buildup last month. I also tried the one from 'yournissanparts' and promptly tossed it. It isn't compatable.

Went to the Nissan dealer and they had the correct one for $12 I think...worth it.

Mark C.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
krucam said:
My rear gave out after some ice buildup last month. I also tried the one from 'yournissanparts' and promptly tossed it. It isn't compatable.

Went to the Nissan dealer and they had the correct one for $12 I think...worth it.

Mark C.
Might want to let them know that what they are selling is not the right blade. yournissanparts.com is a dealer in NJ, so their stuff will be identical as what you get at your local dealer (unless someone makes a mistake).

I got the blade from my local dealer and I paid $7.

·
on line
2,081 Posts
usmc xterra said:
Wiper refill? Heck, I can't even find the Cap on mine! Got me! MC
:) :) :) :) My lights!
lol - I was thinking the same thing when I saw the topic.

·
on line
152 Posts
All I did was buy a new blade for $6.00 at Autozone took it apart and put the new refill on the original Nissan blade since it is plastic. Took some time but got it done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts