Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on putting some rear side window vinyl decals on my X. Mainly to hide the amount of gear I carry on the molle panels.

Also looking for ideas for the decal. I don't want a flag design but is there an alternative? And are there any forum vendors or members who do this?

TIA!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Maybe just tint the windows darker? Or you could buy those molle panels that cover those windows.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

Hail to the Queen.

All joking aside, I would consider adding window tinting or possibly fabricate a cargo cover.

Occasionally a forum member will sell a like new cargo cover at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hail to the Queen.

All joking aside, I would consider adding window tinting or possibly fabricate a cargo cover.

Occasionally a forum member will sell a like new cargo cover at a reasonable price.
Haha
Tint would work but I think i would do a better job on a decal unless I had the tint done professionally but trying to find an inexpensive option. BTW, what is a cargo cover?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Cargo cover won't do anything to hide the molle panels that are hanging in the window. My gear is in bags, so i use the cover to hide it.
You could always just get vinyl and cover the whole window. 3m makes a silver that's a PERFECT match for my truck, so i've debated covering the driver side (don't want to block passenger side blind spot). Figured that'll keep the cargo area a BIT cooler in the sun.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
It was rather early this morning when I originally made my post.

Clearly, I overlooked the need to hide whats attached onto your molle panel.

Could something like this help?
Would you have enough clearance to run it between the molle panel and the glass window?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was rather early this morning when I originally made my post.

Clearly, I overlooked the need to hide whats attached onto your molle panel.

Could something like this help?
Would you have enough clearance to run it between the molle panel and the glass window?

Good idea! I just ordered some vinyl wrap for the windows 👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts