Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the next day I got my new xterra i purchased the Plush Black seat covers for the front 2 seats and a full bench cover for the rear. The rear one is not plush and it was meant to be a temporary cover for me till i find a decent hopefully Plush Black rear seat cover which would not cover the bench entirely as one but more like have the style of the 40/60 bench. Has anyone come across such covers?

here is a site which shows a perfect example of the seat covers i currently have in the front. and yes they have a form for the rear covers but when you press Order it just brings you to the page where you would select the bench style you want
http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/seatcovers/semicustom/ac_plush.htm

EDIT*** ha thats some bs my browser didnt allow me to open the order form so i tried the same process with Iexplorer and it worked.. Well before i order i would still like to hear some feedback on the covers.
(not interested in the leather like covers since i got the covers to protect my seats not make them look nicer)

·
on line
551 Posts
I've always liked those type of covers. Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling while driving. Never too cold (like leather or vinyl) or hot.
if the fit is good, then I'd go for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts