Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
There wouldn't happen to be a package discount for the Front suspension icons/UCAs + AAL + bil 5100 if all are bought together? i only ask because i see that the front package has a bit of a discount bout together :) BTW, prices are very nice . . .

·
on line
7,050 Posts
There wouldn't happen to be a package discount for the Front suspension icons/UCAs + AAL + bil 5100 if all are bought together? i only ask because i see that the front package has a bit of a discount bout together :) BTW, prices are very nice . . .
X2 :salute:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is there a reason why the catback system is so cheap? am i missing something? haha i always thought these setups were 5 or $600. What would the shipping cost be to canada? Nova Scotia to be exact! :)

·
on line
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sorry but I really cant discount the rear kit any because after my bank fees and shipping I am not really making anything. I am just selling those components so I can offer you guys complete kits.

As far as the catback goes, there is not any reason to charge 5 or 600.00 for them. They don't cost that much to manufacturer. I can sell them for more if you would like though. Then I can buy the wife something pretty with the profit.

Nick

·
on line
9,460 Posts
I now offer a couple lift options for the rear of the X. I have a proprietary rear mini pack and Xterra specific Bilsteins to compliment the front kits I offer.

Thanks
Nick
Who did you appropriate the leaf pack from?

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Got any plans to start selling poly leaf spring bushings? I think mine are shot...correction, they are shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts