Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my power lock is crapping out. I can lock but it may take 15 cycles to unlock my rear hatch...so Can you ballpark what I'll need part/ shipping to zip 44202. Thanks Dan
PS its a 2008 ..if that matters

·
TNX Administrator
20,359 Posts
Mmmmm... Welcome back chittybangbang for your Quarterly Post. :iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Mine does this occasionally too. I thought it might be my escape hatch mod, but perhaps not.
The key opens it when it gets stuck.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I've noticed this problem with my driver door as well. I usually notice it when I pull the key out of the ignition. I can hear the other doors actuate and unlock, but recently the driver door has decided to not unlock. I have to manually flip the lock. :scratch:

·
on line
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What sucks is that the rear lock is fubar'd. I can't stick the key in it to unlock as well... Either one of my kids stuck something in the tumbler or road salt has caused damage...I never really use it because of the keyfob.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What sucks is that the rear lock is fubar'd. I can't stick the key in it to unlock as well... Either one of my kids stuck something in the tumbler or road salt has caused damage...I never really use it because of the keyfob.
Me too... And having the gobi ladder doesnt help, it is kind of in the way (I installed it a little to the right so that the Nissan logo and the hatch latch looked centered... What is needed to fix it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
The rear door lock actuator is $93.35 plus shipping which is about $12.99

IF that is the problem, I can't say I have seen this issue a lot, so I am not sure of the exact fix.

Brian

·
on line
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The rear door lock actuator is $93.35 plus shipping which is about $12.99

IF that is the problem, I can't say I have seen this issue a lot, so I am not sure of the exact fix.

Brian
Thanks Brian.Ill have to take apart the back panel and see what is causing the lock issue, I know that those solenoids have so many lock/unlock cycles before they call it quits. Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts