Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can find a listing of parts and their associated part numbers for the different trim models? I am looking for the part number for the rear cargo area storage cover that is carpeted on the X trim. I found several sites that end up using the same system and they don't list part numbers, rather just give you a description and link to buy. And only option available is the "lid w/o Utili-track cargo system, graphite."

I know I can add carpet to the top of mine (per some of the mods done here), but was thinking, depending on price, that it may be better having the X trim one to swap in when needed. But I have been having a hard time finding the specific part number (or even worse, the short name for it).

Thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless I am not seeing it properly. I thought the X trim had a carpeted lid.

It's hard to see, but I tried looking at several and they looked like they are carpeted. Unless it is just a shotty picture of a graphite cover. If that is the case, I guess the thread is useless. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
...must be new for '13? Where are the tracks/tie downs and ceiling hooks??
Retractable cover missing too! Looks stripped.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The X model came with the carpeted lid for a few years. CourtesyParts appears to carry the item, but you have to call them about it. It looks like it is close to $200. The better idea would probably to be to find one out of a wrecked X and cover it in carpet yourself.

To trenchmonkey, the tracks are under the plastic. They are covered, but still there. The tie downs and ceiling hooks aren't there, but they are easily added.
Thanks, Ryan! Couldn't live w/o my tie downs and ceiling hooks :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts