Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Look at how busy hefty isfor xterra stuff....after only 4 or 5 months. Aj could have beaten him to it and gotten all that business. We can be a$$holes but customer service goes a long way. Ask iron bull.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,791 Posts
i definitely understand your point. And I will certainly throw IronBullSh!t under the bus. lots of terrible cust service there. How many rear bumpers has he (hefty) sold now? I know a lot of people have said they ordered, but how many actually did? I'm not being a smartass, but actually curious of the number

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i havent been following this but i agree that he could take 5 minutes and give a quick update. weather to say its being worked on or theres not enough interest or whatever. i know people are busy but i dont think anyone works from the time they wake up til the time they go to bed without breaks or anything. and since i havent done anything with a rear bumper i would like to see another one to pick from.

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,791 Posts
AJ's Armor
Last Activity: 01-25-2011 12:36 PM

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Must now excel in customer service satisfaction...:cheers:
All my customers are very satisfied.
Latest satisfied buyer was
HockeyCoach13
Has there been some kind of satisfaction problem I'm not aware of?
HockeyCoach received his new bumper within 2 days of payment.
doesn't get any better then that, does it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Figure out how to make an integrated bike carrier (something like the Thule Ridgeline) and I'd buy one tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
^ I know this. :) it makes me very happy. I plan on ditching my rear shrock and running something "more fun" in the future. I may even try something myself. It's not like I can't weld ;) time will tell.
dibs on the shrock if you get something else!

181 - 198 of 198 Posts