Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fit of the rev 2 prototype was perfect, so the design is done.

Teaser...more tomorrow. :D

Bumper only pic:

$449.00 - Bumper only Black
$459.00 - Bumper only Gray
$389.00 - Bumper only Bare Steel

$749.00 - Bumper & swing away tire rack - Black
$759.00 - Bumper & swing away tire rack - Gray
$649.00 - Bumper & swing away tire rack - Bare Steel

Options for bumper w/ rack:
$39.00 - Hi-Lift Jack Mount
$15.00 - CB Antenna Mount

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hey I went to the Shrockworks shop and took a look at this bumper. The thing is really beefy and looks nice. So I put in my order, It was around 450 bucks w/out the tire rack thingy.

For all you other guys that have parts ordered already, he had two front bumpers w/out the round light bars. other than that i dont think he had anything there.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Looks great Jim!

·
on line
189 Posts
:cheers: Looks awesome......

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Looks good but I think this will be the last mod I do.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Right on Jim! Thanks for the photos! :cheers:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
That is exactly the picture I needed to do some mods before mine comes! That really helps a lot! We don't hear from Jim often but when we do he sure does drop some good info.

Looking at that picture, I need the after hours number for my therapist!

MC

·
on line
107 Posts
05 Rear Bumper

The new rear bumper is a work of art!

It will proudly be displayed and praised, as all of the Shrockworks high quality products!!! :salute:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Hmmm, I love that bumper, I like those wheels, and I love that Canteen color. (Someone has a crush! ) :love7:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea I like the look of the wheels and tires also. I had a set of the Wranglers and they sure did not look like that! Plus I got 20K miles out of them and said 'd never buy them again! And I haven't But they sure do look good for street and some OR & snow. Here, Xterras are like Model A's but any color you want as long as the color is Silver.
MC

·
on line
576 Posts
I just thought I would chime in and put my 2 cents about Jim's work. As most of you guys know, I am running 36 inch tires and 5x5.5 bolt pattern. I talked to Jim a few days ago and he said can make a few changes and get me one that fits my needs. This will save me the time and headache to custom fab one or modify one. I also won't have a BFSpare taking up the whole cargo area.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Dang Jim looking good. Hey I'm moving the Tx. Need some help in your shop? I'm getting out of the navy and looking for some kind of work. I'll have to stop by your shop when I move down there to finally met ya in person.

·
on line
830 Posts
dan galusha said:
Dang Jim looking good. Hey I'm moving the Tx. Need some help in your shop? I'm getting out of the navy and looking for some kind of work. I'll have to stop by your shop when I move down there to finally met ya in person.
Damnit man we dont want you down here :geek:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts