Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
291 Posts
Awesome pictures, I should have been there. It's only 2.5 hrs from me.
Look like everyone had a great time. What club were you wheelin with there?

·
on line
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That guy runs with alot of them (clubs) ,he was there with some people from Fat 4x4 on saturday and stayed to wheel again sunday so i joined him

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Yea, Dave has done an amazing job on his truck.

Pictures look great! What lift do you have?

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I was thinking of louvers like that but more towards the Hummer side. Certainly allow a lot of hot air out and yes I said that knowing you'd all agree that is what I need. I'll ask my Father in law about that Mod tonight. The location would be different on thenewx. Possibility here.

I liked RC a lot more than PP, I thought it was much better all around. PP is over rated if ya ask me, Plus they have a Communist type check in don't they? MC

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Cool picts. Was it just you and dave?

I think he hit on something with his re-worked rear leaf spring setup.

He tried to help me out a ton when my rear leaf broke. I think he called everyone he knows.

Both RC and PAP are decent places. RC can get boring after a few days. Once the south side is more developed it will be even better.

PAP sucks because of the check time and process. Plus the monthly group rides can be a PITA. Otherwise it has some fun terrain. And it is always challenging dodging the ATV's and dirt bikes.

·
on line
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave and andy were there but andy didn't bring his rig on sunday he put a beating on his clutch on saturday and didn't think it was going to pull thru

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Nice pics :cheers:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
btw: There is a couple that is looking to start a Off road park in either Upstate NY or southern VT. Hopefully it will be open in the spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts