Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of us are going to Rausch Creek on the May 19th. Some are staying over. Please feel free to join us.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
willgr1 said:
you guys suck (not really)....i got finals on both ends of that weekend......

guess i'll have to catch everyone at ECXC
No just not in school anymore.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
lol, well...true, but come two weeks from today, i'll be done my B.S...i'm gonna be looking to get out on the trails as much as possible mid june through july while i'm still on the east coast, so i'm sure i'll join you guys later this summer!

have fun at rausch!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome. What is your plan after school. What is BS degree in?

Please don't say engineering. On field I would not recommend getting into if you want to make $$$$.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
There are two degrees that are so well rounded that you can do just about anything. Engineering and Businsess. You might not make huge money out of school, but they are both degrees that open a lot of doors.

Any way. I might be up for this. I have to check the schedule.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muzikman said:
There are two degrees that are so well rounded that you can do just about anything. Engineering and Businsess. You might not make huge money out of school, but they are both degrees that open a lot of doors.
Very true. Unfortunately sometimes Engineers don't make good businessmen.

Muzikman said:
Any way. I might be up for this. I have to check the schedule.
Awesome! We need some X's there. Right now it seems to be more heeps then X's.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
lol...oh, the thread stealing!!...

anyways, my B.S. from Univ. of Maryland is in Geography and Environmental Systems with an emphasis on urban aquatic ecology and hydrology (yup, i'm a tree hugger!!)
my M.S. which i start in the fall at Texas A&M will be in Biological Oceanography

i've already accepted the fact i'm not going to make a large sum of money...that's why we have the stock market :cheers:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
willgr1 said:
lol...oh, the thread stealing!!...

anyways, my B.S. from Univ. of Maryland is in Geography and Environmental Systems with an emphasis on urban aquatic ecology and hydrology (yup, i'm a tree hugger!!)
my M.S. which i start in the fall at Texas A&M will be in Biological Oceanography

i've already accepted the fact i'm not going to make a large sum of money...that's why we have the stock market :cheers:
Tree hugger, yet you drive an X. Too funny.

Good luck. The stock market is a good place if you have the time to manage your $$$. Hell I rode the tech wave in the late 90's and was able to put a nice down payment on my house! Now my retirement stuff is hitting big time, but I have cut back on pure stocks drastically.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any takers. Right now people are bailing left and right. There seems to be only 2 of us. We will have RC covered in half a day.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Keith looks like you'll have plenty of experience for ECXC then.. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts