Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am probably heading to Rausch on 3/29. Low key green-ish run. One of my friends in a stock JKU. Possibly a stock Tacoma. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else? I know that cabin fever is hitting! The Rausch Creek snow is gone. If you can't get out to the April fools run, come out for a ride or do both. I got free... well I don't get got free anything but I know the good green trails.

·
on line
1,160 Posts
Are you definately doing this? What time are you meeting there? I might be in, the kid has been bugging me to back to Rausch

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going. My brother is meeting me for the weekend and he couldn't make it for the April fool's run. I am currently signed up for the park's guided ride as a plan b. My plan c is to tag along with another group on the RC forums.

I would rather ditch the guided ride though since you never know what you will get. One time I showed up and it a stock liberty and half built Quigley.... another time a JKU Sport on 35s that thought he was Evel Knievel (did I just show my age?)...

I don't think Blain is going since I think his truck is out of commission and I haven't heard from anyone else. My Jeep friend is tentative and the tacoma backed out. Anyway...

·
on line
6,064 Posts
I am going. My brother is meeting me for the weekend and he couldn't make it for the April fool's run. I am currently signed up for the park's guided ride as a plan b. My plan c is to tag along with another group on the RC forums.

I would rather ditch the guided ride though since you never know what you will get. One time I showed up and it a stock liberty and half built Quigley.... another time a JKU Sport on 35s that thought he was Evel Knievel (did I just show my age?)...

I don't think Blain is going since I think his truck is out of commission and I haven't heard from anyone else. My Jeep friend is tentative and the tacoma backed out. Anyway...
Yeah, unfortunately I'm out. We should be finishing up the job Friday, then I have to drive back home to take care of the driveshaft, yet again.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going rain or shine. I will be there 8-8:15 to sign in. I am going to stick in the guided group since it is too late to cancel now. I am sure you can join up and if it is lame we can break off too a small group at lunch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts