Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, DaveP (XterraVT) and I had an excellent day at R. Creek. All the pics I took were of his rig and vice versa. So, we swapped pics (technology is a wonderful thing) and I'm posting pics of my rig and hopefully, he'll post up some pics of his. Here goes...

Obligatory Mudhole shot:

The rest:

And finally, the gnarly rocky hill that caused a rashed wheel and a gouge in my slider - this is on a new trail #21:

·
on line
1,206 Posts
NICE! That last pic looks like a pretty Gnarly section...

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Here are my pics

New Trail 21 - It's a tight fit getting the X thru this trail.

Got a little hung up on my sliders on the Blue section of Trail 21. Got a little pissed having to start my truck back up getting out of this ( which is not that bad ) and decided to hit the Easy Button. Ya! I hit it and It did make it Easy. lol

Got stuck behind an Explorer ( 3" b/l, lights, rack and a Hi-Lift ) and a Cherokee ( Stock ). Turns out that they both had stock tires and were not aired down. The Ford got stuck on it's frame on a rock and we hoped out to help.

Ford guy - " Don't worry honey, I'll pick you a better line than the one we took"

Well it turned out to be the exact same line and we needed his Hi-Lift and my Lift-Mate to get her Cherokee off of the frame. Cool people and were pretty stoked that we were there to help out.

Killer day and it wasn't that cold

DaveP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts