Username: Randwulf
Year: 2008
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: X
Color: Red Alert
Mods:
Powertrain and Driveline:
AMSOIL engine oil, oil filter and air filter.
Electrical
GPS docking station (retrofit) w/ Garmin Nuvi 760
Interior:
Ceiling cargo hooks (retrofit)
One RBN Raingler Barrier w/ red stitching.
To be installed: The other RBN Raingler Barrier w/ red stitching
Exterior:
Dephep roof rack
Painted windshield cowl (Krylon Fusion satin black.)
OEM side steps
Standt Locking Gas Cap
Suspension, Brakes, Tires and Wheels:
Firestone Sport-Rite airbags
Monkey Grips Valve Caps

Abby next to One Buc Place in Tampa

Abby doing some work; towing my Celica from Tampa back to ATL

26 May 2011 -- Added air springs.

1 October 2011 -- Added one of two Raingler RBN Barriers w/ red stitching

16 October 2011 -- Painted the windshield cowl with Krylon Fusion (black satin finish)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish i had that color red. it looks great
Thanks, I almost got a White S, but the wife said "No." When I told her what colors they had on the lot, she told me to go for the Red Alert. (We used to have a red Passport; I think that had something to do with her decision.)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Thanks, I almost got a White S, but the wife said "No." When I told her what colors they had on the lot, she told me to go for the Red Alert. (We used to have a red Passport; I think that had something to do with her decision.)
yeah i think i like red and white out of all the colors. especially white. it looks so good when its clean
________
Babimac

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This actually happened back in March when we moved, while I was still in Afghanistan. Still need to get it fixed though. Gotta make arrangements because my X is my only moving vehicle right now.

My X had been sitting in my driveway since I left for AFG in January. I had parked it in my driveway tactically (front out.) The morning the movers came over, a buddy of mine drove it to trailer my Celica to the new house. They had already made one trip in it for something else and parked in on the street. The movers showed up and did their job.

After everything was moved, my wife noticed the damage. At the time, you could also see where something had brushed the dust and pollen up on the rear window in long streaks. So, it had to be the moving truck.

My wife called the movers and they denied everything, of course. Luckily USAA paid on the claim.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I almost finished painting my Dephep today. I need to get another can for touch-ups.

Had something weird happen. Halfway through my second can, the paint stopped coming out. It was just air. I had to turn it upside-down to finish the job, which is probably why I need a third can.

Oh, and Rook, if you're reading this, I just wanted to let you know that I also bed-lined part of my shoe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts