Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 9545 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a bit bored this afternoon and found a bunch of random pics on my phone. As such, I figured now would be a good time to create a random pic thread. Rules?

Pic must be random and mockery is generally encouraged. Amusing or cringeworthy also favored.

If it's one you took and it needs it, brief explanations would be nice.

My wife and I saw this at a local antique market. Definitely should've bought this.

I think this was across from the local Starbucks - not offroad.

Another not offroad. You'll go and spend all the money to buy a Hummer and then you do this?

As I was trying to vote this November, I ran across this bit of hawtness. That spoiler is absolutely necessary to tame the raw power that is this beast.

This is a sight from DFW. I love me some Texas and would move there in a heartbeat, but really?

This one has potential to actually offroad. I don't think it does, but the potential is there.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Wandering around Arizona you do not expect to see...

snakes failing to eat lizards head first.

tourists taking FOOTAGE of rocks.

On the other hand you do expect tourist to spoil the scenery with shots of each other.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
This is a sight from DFW. I love me some Texas and would move there in a heartbeat, but really?
Maybe it's too early in the morning, but I've been staring at this pic trying to figure out what's wrong with it... some kinda clue??? All I see is some blonde chick with nice legs :p

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How could you not buy that cobra thing?!
I'm gonna go with being hungover. That and I think they were awful bloody proud of it and while I'm willing to drop cash on the goofy, I wasn't willing to drop that kind of cash.

Maybe it's too early in the morning, but I've been staring at this pic trying to figure out what's wrong with it... some kinda clue??? All I see is some blonde chick with nice legs :p
It's been some time, but I think it was just a whole package deal. Could've been nice, just the boots and skirt combo did everything possible to not flatter her.

Saw this book in the bookstore. fail

Can anyone tell me why I posted this?
It took me awhile, but I think I know why. Definite fail.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Obviously not mine.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
yeah, i can't figure out the texas chick photo either? is it the boots? the rather portly fellow in the foreground?

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would've helped to see the boots/skirt combo live. It just didn't work.

1 - 20 of 9545 Posts
About this Discussion
9.5K Replies
497 Participants
Old Navy
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing