Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have heard of these wiperblades on the jeep forum I am a member of but I can't find any reviews of them. I think they sound like they could be awesome or terrible. If anyone has used them and can give me an honest opinion of how well they work (and how loud they are) I would appreciate it.

My main concern for them is clearing off mud and grimy road spray, I've never found any wipers that didn't work well enough in rain and snow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like they rub about 8$ each. Personally I stick to rainx latitudes or bosch icons. I have yet to find a better wiper than those.
How are they on mud and what not? I have not had to change my wipers yet still the factory ones from '07. I just clean them really well with invisible glass and shop towels every couple of weeks and they have lasted me 7 years! Now that I think about it maybe I should get a set of OEM replacements haha

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I haven't used them, but pulled up some pretty good reviews on Amazon (mostly four & five star)...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would also suggest treating your windshield with Aquapel or RainX. That makes a real difference with cleaning mud/grim off real easy.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
I replaced my wiper blades amount 6 months ago. I have put 800 miles in 6 months and my Xterra is always garaged. When I replaced them I tried two different kinds at once. A Bosch Icon on the passenger side and a Michelin Stealth on the driver. The icon rubber blade was falling apart today!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts