Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, or near the Raleigh area 4 wheel Parts is having a grand opening on November 3rd. I wanted to get everyone who is in the area to represent the X's

·
on line
3,272 Posts
50% off labor rocks. I used that coupon at my branch back when I had a Dodge and got some love from that store.

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know when I'm going, but I do want to get three as early as I can to see if I can get some freebies. What time do the other stores open??

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it seems like the store in Charlotte opens at 9:00, so I think I'm gonna get there around 9:30 or 10:00. Hope to see some fellow X'ers out there

·
on line
139 Posts
Nope -- was going to try to go early this morning, but work happened. I'm going out to lunch later today but may try and stop by before I do. Should be around 2pm or so...

D-Rock

·
on line
1,891 Posts
You didn't miss much, it wasn't as cool as I thought it was going to be. They gave out free tow straps to anyone that had the little coupon thingy that they got in the mail. Wish I would'ave known that, oh well. It wasn't as eventfull as I thought it was going to be. Met two guys from ENCXC.org while I was there, so it wasn't a total dissapointment.

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I USED to think I had somewhat of a badass ride until I went to this. I mean good gracious, seemed like everyone had sweet rides. You're right NPG not much there, and I only saw 1 X in the parking lot (1st gen). I actually got one of the flyers for the blue CJ that was for sale

·
on line
1,891 Posts
LOL
My wife did as well, but then she saw the blue Tacoma there and wants to get one of those when the X is paid off. Was that Dave's X you saw? He was there earlier, but I thought he had left. I was the only Nissan there for about 35-40 minutes then a 1st gen showed up, then another 2nd Gen and a Frontier, then I left for lack of interest.

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea I was there around 10:30 or 11. I saw a lifted 1st gen x in the parking lot. I did see the red frontier thats always on ECXNC. I really like the crawler with IH8MUD for the license plate. All of those rides were sick, but I couldn't drive to work in them :laughing6:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts