Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, been too crazy busy here and between having to borrow an Xterra from a dealership or a lucky individual had really been slowing us down wit new products...so we got our own new 2014 Xterra PRO-4X rig to build up, get out and meet some of you all and build more new kewl Xterra products!
Check out some pics we got of her; I don't know if the name X-TRAINGLER is gonna stick or not, but we'll definitely be having fun with it now.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741832.352928291485019&type=1&l=f7bdbf8e5d

UPDATED IMGS from goneMOAB 14'
Maiden run out to goneMOAB 14' to see what it's capable of. I guess we did pretty good since we we most graciously given the Princess Prize from Boulder Ironworx this year (THANK YOU Mr. Irish!) I'll just assume it's because we kept it looking pretty, well less a dozen hits to the Hefty Skids and Sliders and one destroyed OEM hitch plug mount.
Here's a few random ones of the rig though here:

Build images:
First stop at Rock Toy Industries to install the Nisstec Lifts suspension. Nisstec was moving next door into the new warehouse at the time, thanks Chris for making sure everything was delivered fast! Not often you get the owner carrying the parts for your rig right to you!

Radflo's F/R spacer should all be about 4.5" total lift.

Body lift on, RTI did a great job doing some relocation for the stock bumper (for now) and getting the spare tire winch set up etc.
Look at that departure angle!

Next to pick up the front Hefty Fabworks bumper from paint. Again, love the versatility of the Raingler nets! ;)

Visiting the other Chris at Hefty Fabworks, the truck is lightened up by maybe a whole three pounds...

to add a little back on in the right places..

Wow this thing looks like a work of art here by Hefty, 9k lb Warn going in with all the Factor 55 winch line and acc's love

Chris at Hefty Fabworks building up a custom CNC bracket to relocate the solenoid box. Attention to details and care were found at all my stops and I don't say that lightly.

Buttoning it all up!

Volant CAI and Bully dog from Xterraperformance.com waking this truck up!

More to come from Moab soon, thanks for our wonderful sponsors on this site and for the Xterra, a truly amazing bunch of talent and craftsmen.

Attachments

·
on line
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude! great to see the new platform! Not it just means you have to attend these events we host, without question.

Can't wait to see what else you may have in stock for it
Yeah a big Jeep on 40's with a flaming skull on the hood just didn't quite fit the bill huh? Thanks, we plan to do some simple mods (yeah yeah right) and get out starting this Spring. Hope to meet some of you around. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Thanks for all the info and answering my dumb questions!... Received the barrier net and rack handles... Installation was very easy!!... Looks great with the inside roof net... Thanks again!!!
Triffid

·
on line
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info and answering my dumb questions!... Received the barrier net and rack handles... Installation was very easy!!... Looks great with the inside roof net... Thanks again!!!
Triffid
Of course and no dumb questions at all. Now put it to use, the rack handles are so much nicer huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Little update and a chance to check out clearances for tires etc on the X today.
More to come soon on equipment and install etc. We have got to meet some really great people so far in our venture into this build up.

Our upper barrier and small ceiling net did a superb job as well

Back to work, new site coming soon, build up page and more stuff to come.

·
on line
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Emailed it to ya, thanks. Updated build list, will do some pictures for the build up here next week.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I am in the same boat. I stared at them at the dealer a few days ago for a good 15 minutes and couldn't decide if I liked them or not.

Awesome progress so far! I love the color.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts