Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have slowly been adding a few raingler pieces to my rig the last few months and there is one piece I can see but can not find. Curious how it mounts, and where it is in their store.... Its the 60 side rear fold down molle panel as seen in the rear barrier net photos....

Photo from Rainglers site hopefully used with permission to show what I am looking for. Been all over the site and have not seen it, curious where it is located in their store. I will be placing an order from some tie down straps to hold my fridge in place in the X and the rear barrier, when I seen this panel and thought, neat, just never seen this before....

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work Raingler Nets.

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have slowly been adding a few raingler pieces to my rig the last few months and there is one piece I can see but can not find. Curious how it mounts, and where it is in their store.... Its the 60 side rear fold down molle panel as seen in the rear barrier net photos....

Photo from Rainglers site hopefully used with permission to show what I am looking for. Been all over the site and have not seen it, curious where it is located in their store. I will be placing an order from some tie down straps to hold my fridge in place in the X and the rear barrier, when I seen this panel and thought, neat, just never seen this before....

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work Raingler Nets.
Thank you, appreciated. It was a prototype item, just mounted to the back of the seat. We can build as a custom unit if you would like one certainly.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take it you have to drill and add snaps around the perimeter of the seat back for this? Looks good, but being your persona rig we would expect nothing less... I'm looking at either seat covers or something like this with a molle option, so I will keep it in mind as I continue to build the rig. FYI, last night placed an order for a barrier net, some hardware, and some tie down straps that I am going to mod to hold my ARB fridge. I need to break down a get a sewing machine... Looking forward to this next order and thank you for the response.

·
Premium Member
9,952 Posts
He wasn't looking for the net. He wants the Molle panel that fits on the flipped up seat bottom on the wide side.
Ahh, completely missed that part :violent1:

His question makes a lot more sense now.

Those molly mounts are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I take it you have to drill and add snaps around the perimeter of the seat back for this? Looks good, but being your persona rig we would expect nothing less... I'm looking at either seat covers or something like this with a molle option, so I will keep it in mind as I continue to build the rig. FYI, last night placed an order for a barrier net, some hardware, and some tie down straps that I am going to mod to hold my ARB fridge. I need to break down a get a sewing machine... Looking forward to this next order and thank you for the response.
Or just let me know what you want and can build, should be fairly simple. Have an Xterra and and ARB fridge to build something specific (and a number of industrial sewing machines! lol)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts