Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Radflow coilovers (w/o UCA), bilsteins for the rear, and the deaver aal from PRG yesterday. $979 shipped (btw I was told the prices were going to go up soon).

I am working towards maintaining a 2" lift with 285s and a shrockworks bumper when it gets in.

I am concerned about doing the aal since greg said he will be shipping without any shims (again suggesting that they are unecessary). I was told that if you lossen the U-bolts when you set the truck down from the jack on both sides then re-tighten you would be golden. I was wondering if those of you with AAL and shckles have had to further increase the 3deg shim as well.

I am also wondering if I need to get the camber kit, PRG said no.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
according to greg the deavers will not cause pinion angle to be off enough to cause issues and need shims....some have proven the contrary to that. It's going to come down to your specific application. seems like some need it and other don't

strange greg said you didn't need camber bolts. i'm running the same lift and he didn't say anything to me about not needing camber bolts. i did not install mine, and while my camber was not off enough to really need them i am experiencing faster wear then i like thus i will be putting mine in before my next alignment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts