Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm the proud new owner of a meticulously cared for '07 X model. She's clean as a whistle, with 108K when I bought her a few weeks back. I had been driving Jeep XJs for the past 13 years, and am a huge fan of the simple and rugged style and utility that they offer, but with nothing produced after '01, it was time for a change.

I've always admired Xterras, and this one fell into my lap with a tip from my lady friend. As I mentioned, 108K, Night Armor color with no rust, beautifully kept interior, with Kenwood sound and WeatherTech mats included, and mechanically perfect throughout. I couldn't be happier!

The Jeep Cherokee community has an amazing resource with their forum, and now I'm very excited to be a member of the Xterra community! Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! The X is a great platform. Get that radiator replaced ASAP to prevent SMOD and a lot of heartache!
Thank you! Actually, the previous owner did that at 93K, having known of the risk. I'm very happy for it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome and awesome find. That is a great looking ride!

Question, whats the cargo rooftop bag setup your using in that first photo? That looks perfect for our needs too.

Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts