Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the progress... I hoped it would be done tonight but it wont happen. I probably wont even have it done tomorrow. I need to call calmini to check on a couple of wierd things and I dont think they are open tomorrow (Memorial day) so the lift will completed by Tuesday night (and my new alcan springs should be here Tuesday so it works out perfectly). Oh, I cant get the friggin half shafts back into the diff. Hopefully I will get it figured out... I dont want to have to pay some stupid shop to do it for me.

How-To work in the rain

The rest of the stuff

·
on line
251 Posts
Awwwwwww

I guess we won't have clone trucks anymore bro.
maybe I'll have to upgrade too...............send more pics as it comes back to life

·
on line
369 Posts
Wanna hear how that front suspension cycles when you're done! This is one of the suspension setups I am considering...
If you are planning on not installing the extended front compression stops to allow the front suspension to have more travel you're gonna have to do the same amount of fender trimming as me to allow those 35s to stuff.

·
on line
65 Posts
Speakin of 35s. When you get around to installing them pretty new shoes, would you mind slappin one on without the spacers so we can all stop wondering if those new procomps will fit straight outta the box? Thanx

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XVTer said:
calijetfxr said:
Speakin of 35s. When you get around to installing them pretty new shoes, would you mind slappin one on without the spacers so we can all stop wondering if those new procomps will fit straight outta the box? Thanx
X2, I was thinking the same thing
Okay they dont fit without the spacers..... BUT I did not specify that I wanted the "new batch" of rims! I remember hearing somewhere that procomps old batch (the ones i probably got) dont fit.... and the new batch do. I wish I would have specified.... Honestly I figured i would get the new batch.... but I guess I didnt.

Any way the front is done.... Just have to get an alignment (very very badly), but my half shafts back on, and do the rear.

33" tires.... the 35's are gonig on after the rear leaf packs go on. (oh and the radflo's are not even cranked up alot)

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Suggestion:
Go to Shrock, since you live in the area and see if he can help provide some protection to your X-member from rocks.

I can foresee the area from the shrock front skid to the new calmini cross member.

·
on line
240 Posts
Did you ever put those headers on?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts