Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I was talking to Fab Guy the other day and he asked me to get a feeler out
for another round of Body Lift Kits.

The materials have risen in cost, so there will be a price increase.

So here is the specifications:

2" OEM Kit with Special Brackets for the OEM Bumper will be $220.00

2" Aftermarket Kit without the Special Brackets will be $195.00

We need at least 10 people to get on this deal, once I have 10 people I will send out PM for payments and get these kits made up.
I will leave the feeler open till the end of July.

These kits will be Inclusive with instructions, and will include all the parts you will need to complete the 2" body lift on your Nissan Xterra.

These kits will fit 2005-2013 Model Xterras, we are also working on a kit for the Frontiers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the list so far:

Magnichin: OEM PAID
Slightly Wicked76: OEM
Xebra67: Aftermarket PAID
SarDog: Aftermarket PAID
C3po: OEM PAID
Hyperx2002: OEM
Atlas_x: OEM
Shig Man: Aftermarket PAID
Kamicrazy99: OEM PAID
Jordan: Aftermarket PAID
Xterra Terrestre: OEM PAID
New Addiction: OEM PAID

Maybe's:
The X Kid: Maybe
N.Y.X: Maybe
Timkarp: Maybe

Brian

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would be in for one for my wife's '12 Pro-4X.

·
Registered
357 Posts
OK I have a 2010 Xterra Off-road. Will I need anything else if I want to 2" lift my truck? Are they for front and for the rear? Any pictures of X's with these already? Any cons to this type of lift? Sorry for all the questions but I have no problem forking over the cash if they will work for my Off-Road X and are good quality.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will there be another chance for these in the somewhat near future after this? Or is it likely that this would be the last run for these BL's?
I do not know, I had to get a part from the Fab Guy and he asked about doing another run.
I told him I have no issue, and here we are.
If we get at least 10, I can put you on the list for future payment as long as we are talking months.....

OK I have a 2010 Xterra Off-road. Will I need anything else if I want to 2" lift my truck? Are they for front and for the rear? Any pictures of X's with these already? Any cons to this type of lift? Sorry for all the questions but I have no problem forking over the cash if they will work for my Off-Road X and are good quality.
This kit comes complete with wire ties, new hose, brackets, pucks, etc, etc

You would need nothing else, but some good people to help you put it on.

I have sold almost 75 of these kits, and I have had issues with only 3 in that time.
all 3 issues were rectified.

I am sure one of these nice members will be happy to throw up a pic of their truck with the Body lift on it, I do not have one with just the BL on it, only Suspension and Body lift.

Brian

·
Registered
111 Posts
What happens to the shifter if you have an AT?? Does it sit right on top of the center console or is there an extension for it? Tentatively penciled in for the OEM...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts