Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw a great deal on ebay for these lights and couldnt pass them up. I know I didnt get nearly as good of a deal as... uh.... I forget his screen name (his truck is on the banner) but it was a good deal non the less.

I got them both for 450 bucks. They retail for around 500 a piece. yeah, yeah, yeah, why not get the regular ones for much cheaper??? Because i want these thats why!! Anyway I think im going to be gettting the H11's to go up top (they are alot cheaper).

These are going on the shrock front bumper.


 

·
on line
Joined
·
316 Posts
I think secretly he's a Mafia Godfather...
 

·
on line
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now im seriously considering changing my screen name from 'sexterra' to 'man-whore!'

And Mark should know!!! Hes my number 1 client.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
316 Posts
such a loving relationship...lol
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
why not get the regular ones for much cheaper??? Because i want these thats why!!
I have a pair of PIAAs on my Shrock bumper and I wish I'd just saved my money and went HID in the first place. If you really wind up on trails at night, HIDs bring the day back. I've been blown away at how bright they are when I see them on other guys' rigs. It's one of my next mods, when I get some more money--BY WORKING!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
3,272 Posts
nice to see that beast in your avatar d-rap. i have been swamped big-time at work many 7 day work weeks unfortunately. still have those coils for me? :cheers:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
nice to see that beast in your avatar d-rap. i have been swamped big-time at work many 7 day work weeks unfortunately. still have those coils for me? :cheers:
Coils anytime you want 'em. Thanks for the props.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Now im seriously considering changing my screen name from 'sexterra' to 'man-whore!'

And Mark should know!!! Hes my number 1 client.
I think the new-age, politically correct term for a man-whore is "Personal Trainer." That allows the "Personal Trainer" to have both males and females on their "client list" (wink) and nobody gets too suspicious.

Speaking of that, I thought somebody on this board was a personal trainer. If only I could remember who it was.....

:angel9:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OregonX said:
I think the new-age, politically correct term for a man-whore is "Personal Trainer." That allows the "Personal Trainer" to have both males and females on their "client list" (wink) and nobody gets too suspicious.

Speaking of that, I thought somebody on this board was a personal trainer. If only I could remember who it was.....

:angel9:
OOOhhhh SNAP!!!! Shawn coming in with a nice burn!!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top