Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Pro Comp 7089

These are the wheels I have on my 05 OR wrapped with BFG AT KO's 285 75 R16s

I think it's a great looking rim and if you wait for the 4 Wheel Parts Sales you can snag them pretty cheap

I ordered 5 for $500 Shipped. They had a Pro Comp Sale and on top of that they had a Free Shipping deal going on.

These rims are Lug centric and Pro Comp does not make a shim to allow for Hub centric.

I did notice that after my ECXC trip I had a very slight bump ( Pushed out ) on my front fender. Do to the -12mm back spacing these rims stick out more than some others out there so some very light front fender mods are needed to allow for the tire to clear when fully flexed ( compressed ).

Side View

Looking from the back of the X

Front tire and slight fender tweek

DaveP

·
on line
3,050 Posts
those look awesome....I am waiting for these rims also, but I am putting 265/75/16 Mickey Thompsons on them, so I might not get that fender rub....? right

·
on line
2,573 Posts
In the spot where we do the " Melt Mod " you will need to flex some of the bottom fender in and back to allow more room for the tire ( 285 75 R16 ) to clear during tighter turns.

On the center lip of the fender above the tire ( 285 75 R16 ) you will need to flex it out just a tad. When I mean tad all I did was grab the fender and give it a tug with my hands.

I'll be back with my X in a couple days and I'll try and take some pics of the spots I tweaked.

DaveP

·
on line
14,014 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
1 - 20 of 195 Posts