Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Black Pro-4X 6-speed
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of these decals for my X (because I saw a white one that had it, and they looked pretty friggin' sweet), so I snagged some on Ebay that were 'customizable.' Due to a language barrier as well as probably poor communication on my part, they absolutely butchered the colors. I was going for lighter grays since my rig is black, and somehow that translated to the 'X' being black.

Anyway, if you think it would look good on your car, feel free to drop me a line They are about 30" and run the length of your back windows . Figured they would still look good on a light-colored rig. $30 for the set (goes on both sides). Willing to ship.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Nice looking decals.
Wishing you a speedy sale.

Reactions: Old Bay

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Looks good to me.
If not for the fact my Xterra is a S 4x4 I would have gladly purchased these decals.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sheesh, surprised no one has taken me up on this yet- I thought they were pretty cool! I'll sell the pair for $10, plus shipping (I just want to make sure someone isn't taking them since they are free, that's why they are $10). Let me know!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Deal must include a photo after installation. :)

Reactions: AlbatrossCafe

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi gang! I'll be moving forward with Knightak22, since he was first here. If he is no longer interested, I'll follow up with the users in the order they replied / DM'd. Glad these will end up at a good home

1 - 11 of 11 Posts