Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So guys today is PrimeDay over at Amazon. I'm sure a lot of you know this but for those who missed it, it is black Friday for amazon (kinda). Anyways I was looking through the deals and sorted by automotive and there is actually a pretty good amount of stuff on there and a surprising amount of light bars. I haven't looked through everything but here is a few quick examples of some stuff. Remember some of the sales haven't started yet so the deal price isn't up yet but if you are a prime member then just follow the deal and you'll get notified when the sale starts. Hopefully you guys find something good! I know I want a bunch of stuff and my mind is telling me yes but my wallet is telling me absolutely not! :(

Also there is a ton of good camping stuff like camp tables, chairs, stoves, and what not. Just thought I'd throw this post up quick in case anyone forgot or missed these deals coming up.

EDIT: For some reason when I keep looking at amazon more stuff is being added every few minutes. Now there are brake pads and rotors, Curt trailer baskets, and more and more stuff so if you dont see something you want right away, keep checking back!

Kohree 14.5" 90W 7800lm Cree Spot Flood Combo Beam Led Work Light Bar:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RVHIB3I/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_e868_d20fe40c?smid=A67FFQ1POP4BF&pf_rd_p=69a0be37-ffbe-447a-a396-4694da91e868&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=DDZKAMNFH92GVDF0A010

Blazer International Trailer & Towing Accessories CWL524S 24" Single Row LED Light Bar:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BN8046W/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_e868_e05725af?pf_rd_p=69a0be37-ffbe-447a-a396-4694da91e868&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=HJ1NQXFKT3A1SV6SNG7Y

RUN-D Amber Cube Led Driving Lights 3 inch CREE Off Road Lights (Amber LED):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018V7GXCW/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_e868_af25ba33?pf_rd_p=69a0be37-ffbe-447a-a396-4694da91e868&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=QE02Q25V1AAA2MQASGJW

Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004B68XGC/ref=gbps_tit_m-5_e868_2585d903?pf_rd_p=69a0be37-ffbe-447a-a396-4694da91e868&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=FMGCSDZ2PD6KKXXXAM8C

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Meh. Looks to me like a bunch of 99% random crap with an occasional 1% of actual good deals on good stuff. That's how they get ya. Most of it is close to regular Amazon prime prices anyway. That said I did make a single purchase of 186ct Pampers Swadlers diapers for 35% off. Life is a bit less fun nowadays when your buying diapers instead of cool stuff...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha agreed. I've seen a lot of stuff that's not a huge deal or anything but hey for some of us $15 off a $100 item is enough for us to pull the trigger. A lot of it looks like CCC too but like you said there are a few gems in there so I just figured I'd throw it up for anyone who didn't know it was going on.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
I got an email yesterday saying I'd get $30 back on a purchase of $150 or more if I used the code, my Amazon cc and purchased today. The problem is I'm not a Prime member.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you do much on amazon then I absolutely recommend becoming a prime member. It pays for itself for me within the first month each year. God I sound like an amazon shill but I swear I'm not haha. I just hate going to stores so I buy everything from amazon.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I got an email yesterday saying I'd get $30 back on a purchase of $150 or more if I used the code, my Amazon cc and purchased today. The problem is I'm not a Prime member.
As far as I know you don't have to be a Prime member to get that $30 back, could be wrong though. But you do have to buy an item that is sold and shipped by Amazon (not a 3rd party). I was all excited and had a number of things I could buy to get that $30 back (Ham HT, Rotomolded cooler etc) but NONE of them are sold by Amazon. Say La V.

·
Registered
934 Posts
For those that aren't Prime members you can sign up today for a 30 day free trial. Get all the deals you want and then go in and cancel your membership/change it to not auto-renew after the 30 day trial.
Amazon is great. We buy more and more things off there. Most times with having a toddler I can get something faster than if I wait for a moment of free time and drive to the store. Less running around then on the weekends and more time spent doing things you enjoy.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
As far as I know you don't have to be a Prime member to get that $30 back, could be wrong though. But you do have to buy an item that is sold and shipped by Amazon (not a 3rd party). I was all excited and had a number of things I could buy to get that $30 back (Ham HT, Rotomolded cooler etc) but NONE of them are sold by Amazon. Say La V.
The email was vague and I certainly could have misunderstood, I'd bet they'll let you know if you meet the qualifications during checkout.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely. Also if you have .edu email address you can get a discount on a prime membership. Basically you can use anyone address that doesn't already have a prime membership and is willing to click one confirmation link in an email.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If you do much on amazon then I absolutely recommend becoming a prime member. It pays for itself for me within the first month each year. God I sound like an amazon shill but I swear I'm not haha. I just hate going to stores so I buy everything from amazon.
I thought the main thing was free quick shipping? I rarely need it THAT quick, and can buy $50 worth to get free shipping for cheaper than paying for prime. Maybe I should look into it again to see what I'm missing. I simply add to my cart till i hit the free shipping limit, or add in some extra things i may not REALLY need to get the free shipping.

... you do have to buy an item that is sold and shipped by Amazon (not a 3rd party). I was all excited and had a number of things I could buy to get that $30 back (Ham HT, Rotomolded cooler etc) but NONE of them are sold by Amazon. Say La V.
I know what you mean... I had an order yesterday that I had compiled over time... when to check out and it treated it as 6 separate orders. One of the things split was USB drives... ordered 2 at different sizes (same listing), but it separated them out. I cancelled out any loners that required shipping charges more than $1.99 and continued on.
I hate the sites that are listing the world, but through 3rd party with different terms. Walmart is like that too now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought the main thing was free quick shipping? I rarely need it THAT quick, and can buy $50 worth to get free shipping for cheaper than paying for prime. Maybe I should look into it again to see what I'm missing. I simply add to my cart till i hit the free shipping limit, or add in some extra things i may not REALLY need to get the free shipping.

Do I really NEED it that quickly? Almost always no. Do I WANT it that quickly? Every single time haha. Plus I also have stuff on auto order like toilet paper, kleenex, detergent, stuff like that so having all that be free shipping along with anything else I get is awesome. Plus there is unlimited access to Prime instant video which although not as good as netflix or hulu has some pretty good stuff on it. It totally depends how much you use amazon and how impatient you are. For me, I've had it for 4 or 5 years and couldn't live without it.

As you can see I have no idea how to quote. Pretty new to the forum so I'm still learning. Bear with me!

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
I checked into the $30 off a order of $150 or more. It works without a Prime membership as long as you've got an Amazon credit card. The code is visa30.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I checked into the $30 off a order of $150 or more. It works without a Prime membership as long as you've got an Amazon credit card. The code is visa30.
I'm a prime member...got the email. Just filled my cart with stuff and typed in the promo code. I get "The promotional code you have entered has expired." Thanks amazon. Glad to use the code on prime day and learn that it has expired :|

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
I'm a prime member...got the email. Just filled my cart with stuff and typed in the promo code. I get "The promotional code you have entered has expired." Thanks amazon. Glad to use the code on prime day and learn that it has expired :|
That's some straight bait and switch BS! "While supplies last" apparently they ran out of stock on discounts. So lame. I was gonna stock up on baby formula when I get home from work. (Runs~ $100-$125/mo so might as well.) sigh... Babies are expensive. Give me my discount! Lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
The code is VISA30 but it has to be 150 bucks of products shipped and sold by Amazon. I had over 230 bucks worth of stuff in my cart and didnt qualify because only 147 was shipped and sold by amazon. I did score though on a sweet Viair 88p compressor along with some D Shackles, tree saver, spare fuse kit, a new tire deflator/pressure gauge, tire repair kit, and then some other random stuff lol

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
The code is VISA30 but it has to be 150 bucks of products shipped and sold by Amazon. I had over 230 bucks worth of stuff in my cart and didnt qualify because only 147 was shipped and sold by amazon. I did score though on a sweet Viair 88p compressor along with some D Shackles, tree saver, spare fuse kit, a new tire deflator/pressure gauge, tire repair kit, and then some other random stuff lol
I know that. I have the same email. I used an Amazon Rewards Visa card, and I have Amazon prime. I had $200 of baby formula in my cart sold by and shipped from Amazon. The code has expired. A quick Google search shows Amazon/Visa pulled the plug on the code a few hours ago screwing everyone who planned to use it after work.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The code has expired. A quick Google search shows Amazon/Visa pulled the plug on the code a few hours ago screwing everyone who planned to use it after work.
Dang, that sucks! Now im kinda glad I was impatient and blew mine during breakfast on my new 7 pin trailer wiring harness and all the junk for that.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yea I used my amazon credit card and have prime also. It really pays for itself. I cancelled my Netflix and now watch everything on amazon, or an Amazon fire stick that was programmed "special" for me by my buddy so anything is watchable :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts