Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge and ordered my prg lift. Looks like it will be in this week. I went back and forth on this for some time now but what the heck only money. I ended up with the radflo's, uca, and deaver pack. Ended up 1550 for the set up.

From what I was told my shock front should be here in two weeks. Looks like I will have a full day in the shop for all the mods. I know that they run behind so I am not getting happy till it shows up. I will use the how to's on here. Lots of good info. Just want to tell everyone thanks for all they have done.

A good friend of mine is getting me a navigation system. It is a pioneer but I don't have the model right now He is cutting me a great deal. 400 off what his normal price to someone that walks in the door. I can't pass this deal up. I will put some pics on here once I get done.

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have think I will have 3650 in it with out any tire and such. Big chunk on change but I also think it would be well worth it. Here in this area I have yet to see an x with lift and such. First around woo hoo!!

I had an 01 f250 a while back and as soon as I lifted it people started jacking those up. May start something new.

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I have had the bumper ordered for a while now. I think its been about two months. It's been so long I can't think of when I did order it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts