Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you guys wanted pics, here they are. Did the install yesterday with my dad. It took about 6 hours. PRG UCA's, Radflos, PRG Shackles, Deaver AAL, and Bils. Got it aligned this morning. Went to the local Firestone first and they refused to align it due to the lift. So, I took it to STS instead, and they did it. It's still a little bit off, but not that bad.

[/img]

·
on line
13,466 Posts
So wired. I got to my local Firestone, but its a "firestone complete auto care center." My place told me there is a huge difference and to look for that whole title. What a bunch of tools!

Im going to try to get my upgrade done this weekend. How hard was that frigging driver side uca?

·
on line
1,149 Posts
That looks great! I just cant wait to put mine on. Its sitting in my living room and i just stare at it every night waiting for that day. Did you use a ball joint separator for the UCA or did you just pound at it till it broke loose? Soon enough ill be there as well.

·
on line
63 Posts
Looks sweet

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Looks great!

I am definitely jealous of your front suspension. Maybe after taxes.

We share the same rear components except mine are red highlights, not yellow.

See you at Rausch Creek sucka!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Looks great. Tons of lift with the deavers and the shackle. Now I think I should have gotten the shackles when I got my spacers and the deavers.

·
on line
1,667 Posts
looks great! i really like the yellow accents.

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have to say that i'm quite surprised and impressed with the new setup. I hit some nasty roads today that would normally make the X shake and shutter like crazy...now, she just glides right over everything. I don't know if it's cuz the setup is new or not, but it's awesome.

·
on line
122 Posts
Creek, how did your brake lines fair since you added the deavers, shackle and longer bils? I don't see anywhere that you replaced them. Any pics of how you realeased them, replaced mount, etc..?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts