Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Xterra is getting new everything. Radflows (long travel) and PRG uca's up front, with Bilsteins and Deavers in the rear. Travel increases in the front from 6 to 8.5 inch, and in the rear from 7 to 8 inch, and yet it’s set up for a modest 2 inch lift. Everything is in stock, and should be here mid next week. WOW!

The best part was Greg's wife had to lay down the law with “the look� just to get him off the phone with me. What a great person to do business with. He actually was getting excited while telling me about what his set up does. We'll see, I'm really insanely picky, but I'm not happy with my stock 07 S suspension with Timbrens front and rear. Thanks to all the PRG heads around here, because with their constant rave reviews and my weak character I'm patiently waiting...

Patrick

·
on line
628 Posts
I got my PRG UCA's and longer Rads today, going to install them tomorrow. The pictures really don't do the UCA justice, they look hell bent for stout when they are sitting in front of you. The only part that sucks is trying to take off bolts that haven't been touched since it was built, that has always consumed most of my install time with the items I have done as of yet.

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mcampana said:
Use some man juice and pb blaster a day or two before the install.
Greg spoke extensively about the sway bars, so the rears are gone, and he said that with his suppension you can disconect the front for some more aggresive off road, and the handling is still quite safe. I'll probably just dump the rear sway bar and call it real. I have to get an air impact wrench (recommendations?) and I thoght I'd lure some local help with pizza and beer. Hopefully, I'll get the truck back from the auto body shop after last nights breakin by the end of the week and start spraying some kroil anti-freeze on all nuts I can find.

Patrick

·
on line
155 Posts
patrick07 said:
tim13con said:
So what did the total come to? If you don't mind me asking.
$1550 ship to my door.

Patrick
Alrighty then, I better start suckin up some more Overtime!! :rockin:

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TXterra37 said:
patrick07 said:
Are they here yet?

Patrick
What does that question mean?
Well, when I post the same message tommorrow, will you then understand the question... Think young child repeating the the same question over and over again, until they get the answer he wants.

Patrick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts