Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to pat myself on the shoulder for this one, the guy helping me before couldn't get off work until later than expected and I basically re-installed my pasenger UCA and then tackled the whole driver side setup myself! Sooo, here are my final results of the PRG UCA's and Radflo's...

Funny thing was, on the driver's side, I didn't need to undo the tie-rod to get the old coilovers out...hmmm...

I made that driver's side rear UCA bolt my b*tch!

Got the UCA's in RIGHT SIDE UP this time!

Now here's the before:

...and after:

I have to say thanks to all the guys who busted my chops on my mishaps the first time around. If I wasn't running on about 95% sheer determination to prove MYSELF wrong, that I could do this, I almost gave up and had my 4X4 shop do it! Let this be a lesson to all you other newbies and guy questioning an install that IT CAN BE DONE!

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
TXterra37 said:
Like I said, your How-To was used heavily along w/ PRG's. I am def a VISUAL learner!
Me too. During high school I tried to tell girls I was a visual learner and I wanted to learn about the female anatomy and that is why I asked to see them naked. :love10:

It never worked. :toothy5:

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Glad to see you made it through! Wasnt that hard was it?

·
on line
750 Posts
Bitchin'!

Congrats. If there were a hyman for suspension upgrade projects..your would be broken.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The ride is INCREDIBLE! Like Greg said when I was talking to him about this setup before I bought it, it's surprisingly softer. Even w/ those heavier Eibach coils, I guess the Shrockworks bumper absorbs whatever stiffness I would have experienced. And even going from the NISMO/OR Bilsteins & coils the difference is night and day. Best way to go as far as suspension, IMO!

She's at Firestone now getting aligned then I plan on testing her out on some local, yet not-so-legal trails! I gotta see what she can do, right?!

·
on line
3,050 Posts
before you installed the prg's what did you have up front? spacers?

could you take a front pic I would like to see the wide stance with those rims and lift....drool...drool

1 - 20 of 50 Posts