Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/m226-diff-cover/

New from PRG to you, super-heavy-duty cast aluminum diff covers. These offer a 1" thick lower lip that will not distort or bend like steel covers and it weighs much less than fabricated covers and offers much better heat distribution. These covers come with stainless mounting hardware as well as sealant. Also, these covers have separate drain, fill, and oil level plugs making maintenance a snap. These covers will fit all the Nissan m226 rear axles (titan, Xterra 6sp/offroad/pro4x, frontier nismo,6sp,pro4x). These will not fit the c200 axle. Install is a pretty easy driveway affair and should take about 30-40 minutes. Shipping is included to all 50 states, international and BFE will cost extra to ship.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Ordered, since I cancelled my order with the ballistic Fab diff cover and this is the same price. Hopefully I wont regret this.

Is that a sight gauge about two inches under the fill plug?
I hope your buying this for towing and cooling reasons and not protection, but since you were talking ballistic you may be. Are you buying a piece of cast aluminum expecting it to protect your diff when you roll back into a rock?
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts