Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its almost 5am...........just got home and showerd thinking id have to get up in 3 hours for work, but alas, my only appointment tomorrow emailed me and canceld! ha!!!!!!!!!! I get to sleep in now!

USMC and I were up late finishing my truck. I have a ferw odds and ends to tie up but this is it!
MC edit for Photo size. 1 pic.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well to be honest........the lights came from Autozone. I got the pair of 7 inch offroad headlights for 55 bucks. They were identical in everyway to the HELLAS that were on the shelf next to them except they just looked better in my opinion. And for how often i will use them i didnt see the point in spending a wad of cash on em. But they look badass dont they?!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
He has a great mechanical aptitude and didn't even know it. Did all that crap himself, (He just used my tools, ar ar arrr, (tool time grunt) Next he wants to get the paint to look as good as Muzikman's. I think they call that wheeling striped black? Going on TN run. I saw it in person, this thing looks really mean. Almost wants me want to go buy another X and start over. MC

·
on line
4,919 Posts
mcampana said:
Well to be honest........the lights came from Autozone. I got the pair of 7 inch offroad headlights for 55 bucks. They were identical in everyway to the HELLAS that were on the shelf next to them except they just looked better in my opinion. And for how often i will use them i didnt see the point in spending a wad of cash on em. But they look badass dont they?!
I felt the same way! I installed 2 pairs of them on my grille guard, and for just over $100, I have 4 lights. I upgraded the bulbs as when I installed them, they didn't seem all that bright (I had 100W KC's on my old K5 blazer that kind of spoiled me)

I liked the look of the Optronics on the front, so I bought a pair of their fog lights to mount as additional reverse lights on my rear bumper guard (can't parallel park that well at night with 18% tint).

Keep up the good work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts