Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Jim offers club members a discount on his products similar to what is done for us at yournissanparts.

If not, has anyone approached him re a dicount to club members?

Thanks,
Devandra

·
on line
3,217 Posts
I think that he has given people discounts that I have referred to him. You can try it as I have sent him a lot of business. I know that he will give you 10% if you buy something like both front and rear bumpers at the same time.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I know we did a large UNYX/Nexterra group buy last spring. A bunch of front and rear bumpers, skids, and sliders.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Syndicate said:
Muzikman said:
It was 5% discount if you bought two or more products (use to be 10%) but dunno is he's still doing that.
Lol, does buying a PAIR of sliders count at two products?
I'm in the market.
No.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
I just got off of the phone with Jim. He says that he offers 5% discount on any two items or more. No sliders do not count as two items. He says that if you are interested please contact him to place your order and he will give it to ya. This discount does not apply to other items that he resells like lights, winches, etc.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's that they get a discount from 4x4Parts.com or something. I ran a search in their forums and found that business mentioned whenever someone mentioned a discount.

Here's the breakdown of ordering from Jim or someone else:

4x4rockshop:
$359.95
$75.00 s/h
---------
$434.95

Shrockworks:
$424.00
$69.46 s/h
----------
$493.46

I can't get the sliders with two tube supports from 4x4Rockshop though.
I'm still probably ordering from Jim either way.
________
Cat Wheels

·
on line
291 Posts
If these are both shrockwork products, why will 4x4 rock shop ship in 3 weeks but ordering directly from jim takes months? Or at least i've heard. I'm purchasing sliders as well. I would like to get them asap.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
I ordered from 4x4 rockshop but the sliders shipped directly from Shrockworks. As to whether I got them faster, we'd need to find someone who ordered directly from Shrock around 10/5 to see when theirs shipped.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
This whole situation is mind boggling to me.
I called Shrock today, looking for Jim, but he wouldn't be in until next Monday. Went ahead and ordered anyway.
I didn't want to buy from 4x4Rock and not get everything I wanted.
I ended up spending like an extra $100 for two tube supports instead of one and ordering from Shrock.
4x4Rock doesn't offer the "2 tube support option"...
Go figure.
I threw in two tshirts and some big stickers in my order.
Came to just over $500 total.
________
VAPIR NO2

·
on line
2,081 Posts
We ordered 3 sets of sliders in AZ last year and Jim did us a good deal, plus the combined shipping helped save a few $$$.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts