Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone post any pics of a Midnight Blue X, if you have one. For the life of me I can't find any locally and wanted to see what the whole vehicle looks like other than the website "build your own" option.

Not sure if I want Super Black or Midnight Blue. I have a MB Maxima, and had a Super Black 2000 SE. The 05/06 SB look cool on the road. While black is generally slimming, I want to know if the blue will make my ass look too big? :bootyshake:

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I say by a Granite one :laughing6:

here is an image, but it's probably the same one you have been looking at

·
on line
22 Posts
blue x

After looking at both black options, {had a black Grand Cherokee} I like the blue much better, you won't be disappointed. Funny how much better a vehicle the X is over the Grand Cherokee, higher quality and much lower price.

·
on line
246 Posts

It was raining that do so its not the shiniest pictures. I can go take a picture of what it looks like when light hits it if you'd like.

·
on line
251 Posts
I WENT WITH THE BLACK SLIDERS SO IT WOULDN'T SHOW THE SCUFFS/MARKS FROM WHEELING AS MUCH AND IT WAS EASY TO HIT IT WITH POR15 AND BLACK PAINT RATHER THAN TRYING TO MATCH THE GRAY

·
on line
251 Posts
i'm running the ac 2.5 coils/aal but i'm looking for something different
the aal is making creeking noise something horrible.... i just can't figure it out :bounce: i wouldn't mind some squeeking but this sounds like my rear wants to drop out angry9:
sooooo i'm either going to get some alcan packs made or do a prg set up. as for where i live ...i'm in yardley pa it's between trenton nj. and philly

·
on line
2,938 Posts
2NDX you truck is well too clean, but it looks awesome. You should join us for some runs at PAP or RC.

What size tires are those AT's?

·
on line
559 Posts
2NDX said:
I WENT WITH THE BLACK SLIDERS SO IT WOULDN'T SHOW THE SCUFFS/MARKS FROM WHEELING AS MUCH AND IT WAS EASY TO HIT IT WITH POR15 AND BLACK PAINT RATHER THAN TRYING TO MATCH THE GRAY

Why you yelling? :scratch:

Seriously though, your X looks awesome.

·
on line
251 Posts
the tires are 265/75/16's maybe when i decide what to do with the lift thing and find rims to accept bigger tires i'll switch as far as clean
yeah in that pic it was... but it has been in the prefered color...mud brown
more than once

·
on line
2,938 Posts
That is what I am talking about.

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for posting the pics. I really like the blue. It's even more a bit unique since blue hasn't been offered since the early X's were out.

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2NDX said:
the tires are 265/75/16's maybe when i decide what to do with the lift thing and find rims to accept bigger tires i'll switch as far as clean
yeah in that pic it was... but it has been in the prefered color...mud brown
more than once

Hey 2NDX, is that your X outside of Cabelas in Hamburg?

·
on line
251 Posts
yup, that's where it is .....i came down rt.61 from wheeling in shamoken that day and stoped in to see what they had at cabellas
the truck was only a week old :headbang:

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know that parking lot well. Where do you wheel in Shamokin?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts