Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, wanted to get your opinion on this, as well as to see if anyone is already wheelin' w/ these: Now that I have my lift, those 265/75/16s just look too small for my liking. After talking to the guys at NTB and exploring my options ( so I don't wind up in that balancing/spacing issue like so many before me!), he said these wheels will fit just like stock on the 285/75/16 BFG ATs, leaning towards the black ones...
[/img]

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Alot of Tacomas around here roll on those. They are a pretty good looking wheel, post pics when you get them.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
If you have any shrock stuff or are planning on getting any, i suggest getting the black ones.... but if you are more of a bling type of guy then go with the chrome ones.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, not so much going for bling, which is why I'm looking at the black ones (couldn't find a pic of just the black wheel w/o the other). Got a quote of $1300 for the wheels and 285/75/16 BFG ATs from NTB. Still doing a little price comparison w/ other places but that seems pretty fare. Plus, I'd be selling my 265/75/16 BFG ATs (which have roughly 4K miles) and the stock S type wheels. Any takers?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts