Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I must say there has been tons of threads about lifts for the X. Since I worked at Les Schwab I have an in with the manager and he would let me install at the shop. I had to ask him what they had to offer and he carries a Revtek 2.5 spacer for the front and an 1.5 AAL for the rear all for $414 . Unfortunately I cant find it for the X on there website but I want to know if any one even has this? Will I run in to same problem with the spacer and rubbing the UCA? Les Schwab wont order products they cant guarantee(ie: PGR, AC, Daystar, etc) so wouldnt be able to get my 15% discount if I wen that route. Just want some answers.

·
on line
807 Posts
All spacer lifts are accomplish the same thing, there is no spacer lift that will not increase the likelyhood of getting coil bucket contact.
I haven't seen the revtek lift, but as long as it mounts ontop of the stut, and not inbetween the coil and top plate you'll be fine.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well actually the revteck stuff does offer spacers to eliminate coilbucket contact... they are the ones with the extra bumpstop sticking out. I posted about those a week or so ago. If you can find the ones for a frontier those should be the same ones for our truck. But now that I think about it, I could only find the ones for the titan.

I will search over on club frontier and see if I can find something.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
x4

·
on line
807 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Well actually the revteck stuff does offer spacers to eliminate coilbucket contact... they are the ones with the extra bumpstop sticking out. I posted about those a week or so ago. If you can find the ones for a frontier those should be the same ones for our truck. But now that I think about it, I could only find the ones for the titan.

I will search over on club frontier and see if I can find something.
Those are the truxxx's unless they are the same ones as Revtek.
http://truxxx.com/nissan_products/705060.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts