Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the yak load warrior and I rattle canned the fairing. I want to throw some decals on there, but I really wanted to throw a shrockworks decal to cover the whole front of the fairing, problem is, I don't have anything shrockworks (right now at least). If I got one does that make it somewhat poser-ish????

·
on line
1,208 Posts
it depends, you can say that you believe in their product when people ask, but you havnt been able to buy it yet. i think if your truck looks like it can walk the walk, then it might be ok to try and talk the talk. unlike those kia sephia car owners who try and euro sport their car into something like a bmw. thats a poser. :D

I have a couple of 4wheeling web decals on my truck and a buddies fabricating web address on the side of Brutus, but I dont have any of their products on my truck.

·
on line
139 Posts
mcampana said:
I have a "shocker" sticker in the back window of my X..............................Had not point for posting that, just wanted to tell you guys i have one and its funny.
Unless you've performed the shocker in your X, you're a poser :laughing6:

I say put whatever you want on your car/truck/skateboard/unicycle. Always expect someone to not like it and you won't be disappointed.

D-Rock

·
on line
1,208 Posts
mcampana said:
Well.........................i do have a date in like 30 miutes...............Ill see what i can do, and then post a how to with photos!
ROLF!!!!!

·
on line
139 Posts
mcampana said:
Well.........................i do have a date in like 30 miutes...............Ill see what i can do, and then post a how to with photos!
Make sure you put it in the how-to section -- I might need to look it up later :headbang:

·
on line
3,331 Posts
This thread would go from funny to hilarious if someone realized you were dating their sister.

·
on line
360 Posts
^ lol! so true

back to the original question for a minute, I was kind of wondering the same thing... my Shrockworks rear diff cover just came in the mail along with some shackles and decals... I do plan on picking up additional armor at some point, just wasnt sure if I had "enough" right now to warrant the decal w/o looking like a terd

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Most people won't know what Shrockworks is anyway. Plus the sticker could just be a reminder that you need to buy some Shrock gear. :) Its yours truck, do what you want. That being said, I have a custom Nismo decal on my tailgate and I neither own a Nismo Frontier nor do I have any Nismo parts.....yet.

Poser would be this guy in high school, he had a N/A Z32 and on the hood there was a 300ZX Twin Turbo sticker on the hood. Most of us knew it wasn't 'charged...espcially since he wouldn't let us look under the hood. Then there was a truck I saw in a Circut City parking lot. It was a GMC Sierra and I shit you not, it had Ford emblems all over it. I about died laughing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts