Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clown: -This info is mainly for Southern California people --

--The 2007 OFF-ROAD EXPO will be held in Fairfax, Ponoma on ,OCT 6/7
and if you go, you might stop in the TENTRAX trailer booth and check out this trailer I'm getting--

--
[/URL][/img]

--George will be there, He's the owner and He should have mine done by then--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
386 Posts
Hey Jimbo, you mistyped the location which could be confusing to some.

The location is in Pomona California at the Fairplex.

I used to live a couple of miles from there.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:clown: Yea drebit, You're right, I just looked at my notes and It's obvious I was crosseyed--Thanx--

--I've never been there--JIMBO

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Can I inquire in the purpose of owning such a trailer? It strikes me as a little small for work purposes.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
Can I inquire in the purpose of owning such a trailer? It strikes me as a little small for work purposes.
It's a camping trailer with a fold-out platform and built-in tent, along with storage. They're pretty cool. Of course, I'm also kind of bias because they're made here in Eugene where I live...

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
--Right Killjoy, it's a pretty special trailer and the only reason I'm getting it, is because, it's one of a kind--ie: I need a light trailer because my X has a" MT", this one will go wherever you can go and it weighs 600 lbs + your load-

--
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
--It's color matched to your vehicle (if you want) and is outfitted with the same hubs as your vehicle, so your SPARE can be used on the trailer---------one option on it, is an "off-road" pkg, the tongue comes with both the standard trailer hitch and a Lunette ring for off-road use, with a Pintle hitch receiver--

--This is a pretty unique trailer, besides so far no one with an X has one, so I could spike up his sales (TENTRAX)--

--I'll show some pictures when I get it, here's one with a Jeep-checkitout--

--

1 - 6 of 6 Posts