Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps. I got my 4wheelparts catalog a few days ago and just wanted to share some info about a Pro Comp polyurethane lift they're selling for 2nd gen X's. (05 and 06 is stated, I dont know about 07's)

It is a 2" lift and they are selling it for 138.99 for the entire kit.

Anways, just letting the community know. :faroah:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If it's a 2" BL I am all over it.

But I know procomp makes a 2" Frontier "Leveling Kit" which is my guess what this is.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
probably the poly spacer type set-up that requires you to disassemble the front shocks and compress and place on top of the sping...
if so, it's a PITA and you'd be better off just getting a stee/aluminum spacer.

·
on line
631 Posts
i went to the local 4wdw and they have no idea about it... strange, but they have lots of info on FJs! i need to lift mine higher, it still looks stock to me

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok sorry boys, I was preoccupied this weekend, and I left the catalog at work; so anyways:

The part number is 64502.

I'm going to type exactly what the description is so you guys can make out the rest:

"The heart of each lift kit incorporates a precision computer aided designed coil spacer molded from a proprietary polyurethane forumulation that provides a firm yet supple ride without sacrificing articulation on and off-road. These kits utilize the stock coil springs and come with all the necessary hardware."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts