Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
241 - 257 of 257 Posts
I slid a bit too much and hit a tree
Living up to the screenname!

Bummer man. It happens to all of us eventually if you wheel a lot. Hope the insurance goes well and you score a sweet new bumper out of it.

Discussion starter · #250 · (Edited)
M416 update!

Since I haven't been on here lately I figured i'd at least post some pics of the trailer that I promised.

Been out camping with it for a good 20 nights thus far, latest longer trip was to Wyoming and back. Has been performing really well. Just got back from camping in the Mt Hood National Forest this week, really like being able to leave it at camp and go explore.

Ended up rattle canning it for now as i'm only half way done with what I want to do to it (list keeps getting longer) but I wanted to be able to take it out already. Still have to plumb my 23 gallon fresh water tank, pump, rack, SOA, table... among other things.

BEFORE:

MID BUILD:

AFTER (Stay tuned):

Discussion starter · #251 ·
To-do:
-Stripping the trailer [DONE]
-Extending tongue [DONE]
-Swapping the Lunette w/ Max coupler (not liking the pintle hitch rattle) [DONE]
-Spacers/adapters [DONE]
-New 12v lighting [DONE]
-Rear bumper w/ receiver hitch (for bikes) [DONE]
-Wheels + tires [DONE]
-Stabilizing jacks [DONE]
-Lid + shocks [DONE]
-Rails to mount RTT [DONE]
-Tongue box [DONE]
-Rotopax mount [DONE]
-Square tub lip [DONE]
-All new hardware [HALF WAY THERE]
-Flipping axle
-Longer shocks [PURCHASED]
-21 gallon water tank [PURCHASED]
-Rear tire mount
-Table
-Blasting/painting + line-x on the inside

That trailer looks fantastic! I'm on the lookout for an m101 myself. I'm curious about your awning mount. Are you able to access anything in n the trailer if you have the awning deployed?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #254 ·
Welcome back Ralph! Trailer looks good!
Thanks Jay!

That trailer looks fantastic! I'm on the lookout for an m101 myself. I'm curious about your awning mount. Are you able to access anything in n the trailer if you have the awning deployed?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks man!

Yes but it's a pia lol, that is just my temporary mounting location though. :nerd:

Discussion starter · #255 · (Edited)
Holey moley... was last here about a year ago. Boy has the site changed struggling to get around

Anyway, the truck broke down and I ended up just setting it to the side as I started a new project.

Went full Bro:
insert pics here
(Apparently I can't add pics off of photobucket anymore?!?!)

Anyway, it's a WHITE 2016 Tacoma, thus far regeared to 5.29's, locked, sitting on 35's with ~6" of lift, front bumper, winch, and rack going on next month.

So, some parts - if not the whole Xterra- are for sale!

Hit me up, still left:

Rack
Snorkel
VIAIR heavy duty air compressor
Wheels + tires
Some odds and ends on the first page
And of course, the Xterra as a whole, PM it's a project truck, I will give you a good deal!

dude. we gotta see at least one or two pics of the xterra. I think you can upload 3 or 4 pics per post directly? (e.g. from a folder on your computer). Drop bracket on the Tacoma?

241 - 257 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.