Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
201 - 220 of 257 Posts
Nice. That was the first area I spent a bunch of time in on my big trans-Canada trans-US road trip such a beautiful place. Proposed to my wife there actually.

Discussion starter · #205 ·
ALL DONE! Finally mounted my VIAIR OBA system yesterday in the old spare tire location. I just need to pick up my ARB 2000 awning today and we're off to MOAB. Planning on being on the road for at least 3 weeks (Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and Cali).

Oh and I paid for a Shrockworks front bumper on Monday :D

PREP GONE MOAB 2016
1- Swap EVAP sensor[DONE]
2- Hefty full skids/Prime + Paint [DONE]
3- White Knuckle sliders/Prime + Paint [DONE]
4- Rear bumper- New latch/hinge +SB +PC [DONE]
5- Ballistics Fab Diff cover + PC [DONE]
6- Replace Evap canister + bypass [DONE]
7- Replace FSU [DONE]
8- Oil change [DONE]
9- Transmission D&F [DONE]
10- Custom grille mod [DONE]
11- Wiring
-- Install blue sea fuse block 5026 [DONE]
-- (4) Roof rack pods [DONE]
-- Rewire CB [DONE]
-- Rear light bar w/ mounts [DONE]
-- Bumper mouth light bar [DONE]
-- Rear corner flush mount pods [DONE]
-- OTRATTW switch/panel install [DONE]
-- VIAIR Heavy Duty OBA system[DONE]
12- More recovery gear
-- High lift jack (48") [DONE]
-- Handle keeper [DONE]
-- ARB EZ Deflator [DONE]
-- Neoprene cover [DONE]
-- Jak jaw [DONE]
-- 6X 3/4" red shackles isolators [DONE]
-- 4 gallon rotopax fuel container [DONE]
-- (2)Front runner wolf packs [DONE]
-- Other camping gear [DONE]
13- Rattle can front bumper/cowl/side molding/rear corners/ grille [DONE]
14- FEMCO no spill system valve [DONE]
15- Full replacement roof rack [DONE]
16- ARB 2000 awning [DONE]

Discussion starter · #206 ·
GONE Moab was pretty awesome! Good people, trails, and town. Already planning on attending next year to see what I missed. Special thanks to all the trail leaders, organizers, and awesome ppl I met that contributed to my wife and I having a good time. Here's just a few of my favorite pics:

Discussion starter · #210 ·
Nice trailer Ralph. I gotta ask, what'd that cost ya? I looked forever and couldnt find one for <$1000.
Hey thanks man! You're not going to believe it. $600 cash including the fitted cover! Hauling wood w/ it today as I will be headed to the beach. Pics coming soon

Hey thanks man! You're not going to believe it. $600 cash including the fitted cover! Hauling wood w/ it today as I will be headed to the beach. Pics coming soon
Not bad at all! Nice!

Discussion starter · #213 ·
Sold my CVT RTT :( on the bright side, I am shopping for a JB hard shell :) Also, thinking of starting a thread for the M416 as I already ordered some toys including a Max coupler. Tent will be going on the trailer. All the real work will start in a couple week.

To-list for now:
-Stripping the trailer
-Extending tongue
-Swapping the Lunette w/ Max coupler (not liking the pintle hitch rattle).
-Flipping axle (might end up getting a new one w/ electric actuating brakes and matching bolt pattern as I want to run the same tire/wheel combo as the X). I haven't ruled out new hubs or spacers/adapters
-Longer shocks
-All new hardware
-New 12v lighting

For later:
-Rear bumper w/ receiver hitch (for bikes)
-Wheels + tires
-Trailer tongue spare tire mount
-Stabilizing jacks
-Jerry can mounts
-Blasting/painting + line-x on the inside
-Lid + shocks
-Rails to mount RTT

Sold my CVT RTT :( on the bright side, I am shopping for a JB hard shell :) Also, thinking of starting a thread for the M416 as I already ordered some toys including a Max coupler. Tent will be going on the trailer. All the real work will start in a couple week.

To-list for now:
-Stripping the trailer
-Extending tongue
-Flipping axle (might end up getting a new one w/ electric actuating brakes and matching bolt pattern as I want to run the same tire/wheel combo as the X). I haven't ruled out new hubs or spacers/adapters
-Longer shocks
-All new hardware
-New 12v lighting

For later:
-Wheels + tires
-Stabilizing jacks
-Jerry can mounts
-Lid + shocks
-Rails to mount RTT
As I'm reading this I keep hearing the cash register sound; cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching.... Hahaha

To-list for now:
-Stripping the trailer
-Extending tongue
-Longer shocks
-All new hardware
-New 12v lighting

For later:
-Wheels + tires
-Stabilizing jacks
-Jerry can mounts
-Lid + shocks
-Rails to mount RTT

If I may be so bold, I suggest the "Lock and Roll" hitch. Much easier to hitch up IMO. Congrats BTW, those trailers are always so cool.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.