Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JAdams said:
Nice!

Does he have an OR? I was thinking that a locked rear would have let him walk up that without any spin whatsoever.
Yeah, but I'm not sure if he used his locker or not. I didn't use the locker once the whole time since the ABLS was sufficient.

·
on line
631 Posts
got a lil 3 wheel motion goin on there!
looking good!!

·
on line
564 Posts
That's freak'n awesome!

Rob

·
on line
3,484 Posts
PacoPico made a lot of Moab look easy, his suspension is incredibly set up. Notice he don't have all the protection but still he went through everything, Ahhhhh (except the last day which was the most challenging, and I'd say he would not have got out of the last mile unscathed) Anyways, He certainly has a set up that will hang with the best and he probably still gets pretty near the 21 MPG on the window at the dealer. Ahhh I think as soon as a wear out what I have I'll be going with what he has, I really don't see much room for a better set up. I think he had Mini Deavers in the rear, and PRG Radflos with TC UCA's. If you want a high preforming lift and have that kind of money, way to go for sure. Ahhh as long as your driving can match it. PacoPico had me scratching my head a few times doing some things I would never do without skids, sliders and recovery bumpers. I have 8 hours of video and I am cutting him out of all of it because he makes us look bad! LOL MC

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Well, I'm still unaware of any Gen1 rigs able to get up and over w/o gears or a locker. No guts, no glory.. :geek:

Nice driving coconut. ;)

·
on line
564 Posts

·
on line
564 Posts
DBAX said:
lol, have you ever driven up that obstacle, Rob?
Nope...just an observation!

Rob

·
on line
82 Posts
RiNkY said:
Done a little less perfectly by Dbax last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYkFYEXBg9I
Rinky. That is the same link as the one I just posted just a few post before. I wanted to give DBAX a chance to explain rather than outing him.

Rob. Make no mistake that is a steep obstacle. It is hard to see from those videos but Tip Over Challenge is harder than it looks. I was there, and I saw how high Dan's front tire was off the ground. It thought it was all over for him right there.

This is a long video but it shows what can happen at Tip Over Challenge.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts