Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I posted in the GONE forum. the other member I refer to is motorpsyco. if there is anyone that hasn't posted to NWXC post here if you want to meet up and head down.

I am leaving the Seattle area Thursday the 15th in the evening and heading east VIA I-82 and staying at a friends house that night in Yakima, WA. Friday morning we will be heading out and meeting an Oregon member on I-84 somewhere in NE Oregon. Are plan is to make it to Twin falls ID that night and stay in a motel/hotel. Then sat. morning we will make the trek into Moab, and checking into are condo. If anyone wants to join along the way let me know! as of right now its just a 2 person convoy.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There should be two rigs from Eugene (Me and a 2007 Frontier) leaving Friday morning and staying in Twin Falls that night as well. At least that's what we've always done in the past.
Nice, seeing you're in Eugene what way will you be heading out?

If you come through Wilsonville I'm less than a minute off of the freeway so we meet up and then roll up 205 to 84 to meet up with PJ(Mudlover)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Nice, seeing you're in Eugene what way will you be heading out?

If you come through Wilsonville I'm less than a minute off of the freeway so we meet up and then roll up 205 to 84 to meet up with PJ(Mudlover)
We usually take Hwy 20 due east out of Eugene and roll through Bend/Burns/Ontario before joining up with 84 west of Boise. You can make good time once you get east of Bend, and it's actually quicker for us then driving up to Portland to catch 84.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
We usually take Hwy 20 due east out of Eugene and roll through Bend/Burns/Ontario before joining up with 84 west of Boise. You can make good time once you get east of Bend, and it's actually quicker for us then driving up to Portland to catch 84.
Yeah that's the way I thought you guys might take but I figured I would ask! If you guys are stopping in Twin Falls then maybe we could all head out that next Saturday morning, and possibly with all of the AXE guys if they end up around that area too.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 46 Posts