Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing hooky from work on Wednesday 8/28. We are meeting at the outpost at 9am, heading out around 930am. I don't know who else wants to play hookie from work on Wednesday, but there are 3 of us confirmed; 2 FJ's Cruizers, and myself. I would like to have another Xterra with me on the ride.

Sn0

·
Registered
534 Posts
Have fun man. I head up to mass tonight.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a friggin BLAST! We ended up with 3 of us total; a Taco with 3" lift, armored on 35" Wrangler MTR's locked front and rear, a 2-door Jeep wranger Duratec 33's open front, lsd rear, and myself...2" BL, 2" SL, worn out 33's, rear locker. We did Wolfden to Sawmill to Dutch John, had lunch, then went to Daniel. Dutch John was pretty interesting considering the walls were at least a foot higher than Xterra, but because it was dry, it made for a relatively easy climb up. Going up Daniel, I got up ON the ledge, but ended up slipping driver rear and resting on my front leaf spring mount on the driver's side on the ledge itself. If I tried to push forward, I would have ended up sliding right onto the drive shaft, and I wouldn't have gotten home, so I opted to back down and try another day. I will make it up next time for sure though! Sorry I'm posting LINKS to the pictures taken of the day, but it would take a LONG time to post them all up one by one, selecting the ones I wanted, etc. So I hope you enjoy them, nonetheless! Both the Dropbox and Google Drive have different but similar photos.

Dropbox

and

Google Drive

Sno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts