Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll, after much waiting, I finally placed my order!

2007 MT OR in Midnight Blue
RF Audio Package
Sirius
Micro Filter
Cargo Cover
Tow Package
Carpeted Floor Mats
Protection Package

I decided not to go with the IPOD interface since the 2007 RF radios now have an AUX input. I figured I could deal with the manual operation to save the $250.

The GM is a friend of mine and said that the vehicles they are ordering now are for December build. With luck, I should have mine by mid to late January, just when my lease is ready to expire. And, hopefully before any big snow storms! It would be a bummer to miss any!

Thanks to all who helped in making this decision. I look forward to a January Christmas present!!!

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Congrats man. :cheers: Now just make sure that you take a pic or two when you get that baby.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --Nobody ever answered my earlier question--

--I don't think that you can get an '07 OR with an MT!!!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
429 Posts
JIMBO said:
:clown: --Nobody ever answered my earlier question--

--I don't think that you can get an '07 OR with an MT!!!

Well, either OperatorX answered your question or he's going to be pissed when he takes delivery of is automatic. Guess we'll see.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --HeHe, yea Shodan, that could be disasterous--

--Anyway I got all the new brochure stuff in the mail and Nissan didn't list the Manual transmission for the Xterra--

--Somebody will come up with the answer and I'm just too busy to go by my dealer and check ( :drunken: :drunken: )

·
on line
376 Posts
Go get you some rubber floor mats...........There a life saver..........spray and go it's sooooooooooo much easer. The one's Nissan sells are pretty nice but can get others cheaper somewhere else. Mite want to check ebay or someting.........

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Congrats.

I just went to the nissan website and build operators X with an MT. So yes it is possible.

·
on line
163 Posts
JIMBO said:

--Anyway I got all the new brochure stuff in the mail and Nissan didn't list the Manual transmission for the Xterra--

--Somebody will come up with the answer and I'm just too busy to go by my dealer and check ( :drunken: :drunken: )

If you go online and build your own... MT is available... but they no longer make 2x4 OF

·
on line
2,540 Posts
XterraOverload said:
Go get you some rubber floor mats...........There a life saver..........spray and go it's sooooooooooo much easer. The one's Nissan sells are pretty nice but can get others cheaper somewhere else. Mite want to check ebay or someting.........
I believe they are included in the protection package. I think thats what I had on mine and it came with the rubber floor mats and the road size emergency kit.

·
on line
376 Posts
hattrik21 said:
XterraOverload said:
I believe they are included in the protection package. I think thats what I had on mine and it came with the rubber floor mats and the road size emergency kit.
Yea your right mine had everything except the side air bags and RF.
The organizer and rubber mats were well worth there price.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Congrats on the future new rig.

I picked up the rubber mats at the dealer. Great for snow, mud, even rain. If they won't throw them in, try to haggle for them at employee cost. It will save you like 20%.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Congratulations. I thought you'd go black to keep in the operator mode...

Hard to believe the third year of the "New" X is coming out. Time flies!

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JIMBO said:

Yes, MT is an option for the 07 ORs. However, the dealer is telling me there may be a problem with getting Sirius in this configuration. Sounds a little wierd. We're playing phone tag now...

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RogueClimber said:
....I thought you'd go black to keep in the operator mode...
My 2000 was Super Black. I just remember what a pain it was keeping it clean. Besides, I think the majority of my ninja days are over. Kind of hard to keep the Op look with a pack and play and Thomas the Tank Engine in the back of the X.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
OperatorX said:
RogueClimber said:
....I thought you'd go black to keep in the operator mode...
My 2000 was Super Black. I just remember what a pain it was keeping it clean. Besides, I think the majority of my ninja days are over. Kind of hard to keep the Op look with a pack and play and Thomas the Tank Engine in the back of the X.
OFLMAO! :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts