Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Pics of my X

6K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Jang Pilmo 
#1 ·
I had my X washed and waxed yesterday by my neighbor's son. He has all kinds of professional detailing equipment, high end waxes, polishes, chemicals, etc. Does a great job. Wasn't even going to charge me because I helped out one day last summer when their water main broke. (All I did was find the shut off valve under water and got the wrench on it to shut it down. His mom and sister the only ones home and couldn't get it shut off, so they were very grateful). Couldn't let him do it for nothing so I paid him $40. Worth every penny. I had all ready had him lined up to do a full detail on the Saab neXt week. (Don't expect he will offer to do that one for nothing, but it will be worth whatever he charges. Last time was $75 and well worth more.) So, here is how it looks:

See less See more
#8 ·
buxwheat,

I just noticed that you are not that far from me! It is nice to know I have another NewXer down near me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have read the msg you posted when in I intro'd myself to the club a little more carefully! That X is shining and just damn beautiful!

#9 ·
Syndicate said:
Nice lookin X. I think I'm gonna have to get the rubber floor mats now. That was the first time I've seen them in a truck and they actually look nice.
They are a great add highly recommend them.

The kid did a great job on the X, Is nice to find people that would do an excellent job. but I rather do it myself... not to much faith on others :compress:

#12 ·
Syndicate said:
BGXterra said:
....Is nice to find people that would do an excellent job. but I rather do it myself... not to much faith on others :compress:
Same here man. I haven't taken my truck to a single car wash and never plan on it. I also detail it twice a month.
same here I just did mine today and she looks amazing

#14 ·
Have you ever removed the locking basket to clean underneath? I do that every two month.. it can get really dirty in there.. and you know what dirt do to paint. it makes it look dirty :geek:

edit: by the way. I never use wax, I use soap that already comes with wax so you only have to dry it/ works great and the rainX is great too

#21 ·
dangg

that blinded my eyes from lookin at it..

cleann

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.