Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Pics of my X

6K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Jang Pilmo 
Syndicate said:
Nice lookin X. I think I'm gonna have to get the rubber floor mats now. That was the first time I've seen them in a truck and they actually look nice.
They are a great add highly recommend them.

The kid did a great job on the X, Is nice to find people that would do an excellent job. but I rather do it myself... not to much faith on others :compress:

Syndicate said:
BGXterra said:
....Is nice to find people that would do an excellent job. but I rather do it myself... not to much faith on others :compress:
Same here man. I haven't taken my truck to a single car wash and never plan on it. I also detail it twice a month.
same here I just did mine today and she looks amazing

Have you ever removed the locking basket to clean underneath? I do that every two month.. it can get really dirty in there.. and you know what dirt do to paint. it makes it look dirty :geek:

edit: by the way. I never use wax, I use soap that already comes with wax so you only have to dry it/ works great and the rainX is great too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.