Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running these that has pics up on this board? I did a search and found info but no pics mounted. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

·
on line
1,113 Posts
That doesn't look bad at all, I have the non-extended super sliders and I was wondering how it was going to look after the body lift. These are mine but the only difference between them are the tabs welded on. I was a cheap ass and didn't think I would need the extensions. Heres mine mounted.

·
on line
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Both options look sweet! Probably would be very rare to need the extended option but all it would take is one misplaced narrow rock to fit up between slider and body to make me wish I had gottenthe extended version!

·
on line
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mrcole, what lift are you running? The 265s look pretty good with the lift! (looks like u have lift in all the pics except the second one but it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me!)

·
on line
1,656 Posts
Running PRG Adv 4WD kit (set to 2" right now, goes to 3") and a 2" body lift. I would get extended. I tend to land rocks in those areas. I actually damaged the area before I picked up the extended from a rock landing.

First pick is with the PRG suspension lift installed, second pick is before (I'll flip them).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts