Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Congrats man. Make sure that you post up some pics.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :newb:

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got dropped off because I sold my explorer today to some guy.

Already had the paper work 3/4 done just had to return with check from my credit union to finish the trasnaction.

AND someone at the dealer put a F*ing scratch in the drivers side rear door.

I'll curiopus to see what the dealer says - I drove the truck back to work cause I had to.

Its never easy for me.

I'll get pics once I rewash it & the scratch fixed

·
on line
1,361 Posts
dude, that sucks. I wouldn't have handed over the check until the fixed it or had it in writing that they would fix it.

Good luck and hope it gets fixed. Could always just ask them for a good discount and leave the scratch.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
That sucks. I doubt that you will fix it since they will say that they were not at fault and that it could have been caused any time since you had the truck. It wouldn't hurt to try though. I'd be upset to but hey, it adds character especially if you are going to wheel it. I know that some people might say that it's not the same if they didn't do it.

·
on line
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's getting fixed - I just have to call their bodyshop & schedule a day next week sometime.

If they would have denied the scratches or said no way - I'd already had another dealer in my phone to pickme up & swing a deal.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Man That really sucked. At least they were responsible and took the blame. Now you just need to enjoy your ride. Which I am sure you will not find problems with

·
on line
376 Posts
Sweet...............man Well we still want pics scratch or no scratch.
To be honest if your going to do any off roading well it sure wont be your last. Enjoy :cheers:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
XterraOverload said:
Sweet...............man Well we still want pics scratch or no scratch.
To be honest if your going to do any off roading well it sure wont be your last. Enjoy :cheers:
I echo that.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: -- I usually take some red felt tip pen and draw arrows to my new scratches---

--(just kidding)--

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
108 Posts
that sucks man,
My dad bought a new dodge truck back in 94. When the dealer was bringing the truck around the back to do a final cleaning before delivery they sideswiped another truck in the parking lot. crumpled the driverside bed of the truck, and tailgate. Dad said, well looks like we cant buff that one out. He drove it home, and returned it a few days later. they gave him a loner truck, and they replaced the complete bed. He wouldnt let them repair it.

·
on line
42 Posts
Re: I got it BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superfreak said:
I got dropped off because I sold my explorer today to some guy.

Already had the paper work 3/4 done just had to return with check from my credit union to finish the trasnaction.

AND someone at the dealer put a F*ing scratch in the drivers side rear door.

I'll curiopus to see what the dealer says - I drove the truck back to work cause I had to.

Its never easy for me.

I'll get pics once I rewash it & the scratch fixed
Meh... that sux... but it probably won't be the last scratch on your X... but at least the rest wll come off road (I hope).

Welcome.

·
on line
132 Posts
Congrats, you've just got your first pin-stripe by some hater! The stealership should take care of it because it wasn't in your posession when it happened. I'd fight them tooth and nail over it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts